Saturday, March 29, 2008

almost done!





Hi guys, just wanted to check in and see how things were going. I'm about 3 weeks away from being done with the bitch of a schedule I have had since christmas. A total of 65 paintings needed to be completed between Jan. 6th and April 17th. I have about 16 more to go and it's going pretty well. I must say I haven't had this kind of a work crunch since I was in school (about 5 years ago). It's been tough to say the least.

I've uploaded a few of the images here. Four are from a children's book called "the library ghost" and the other is a novel cover. Both of these jobs are for Penguin Putnam. They have been interesting and I'm changing up my technique some. I've never relied on line before, so I thought I'd give that a go on these projects.

Hope you are all doing well.and really hope I can join you on some of the sketch trips this term!

1 comment:

Gabriel Olson said...

Nice to see some color on the sketch blog! These are fantastic!